SCORE offers mentoring to county entrepreneurs
May 8, 2013
SCORE is a nationwide volunteer organization comprised of more than 13,500 active and retired business owners and executives. A resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration, SCORE's primary mission is to mentor and counsel entrepreneurs as they aspire to create and continue operations of small businesses throughout America.
Established in 1964, SCORE "For the Life of Your Business" has offered guidance and mentoring to more than 10 million entrepreneurs in all fields of enterprise.
SCORE Sacramento offers No Fee workshops on a wide variety of business topics and also conducts No Fee, one-on-one counseling sessions.
SCORE'S 101 "How To Decide about Starting a Business" is being presented in Grass Valley May 16 and provides individuals answers to the most common questions asked by aspiring entrepreneurs, and it introduces individuals to SCORE's methodology, mentors and tools.
Sacramento SCORE serves Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, San Joaquin, Sutter and Yolo Counties
If you are in the process of starting a business, then SCORE's 101 class, "How To Decide about Starting a Business," is a great next step. The presentation is from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Nevada County Association of Realtors, 336 Crown Point Circle, Esterly Hall (back of building).
For information, contact SCORE volunteer Bob Gius at 530-205-7992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier