Sammie’s Friends in need of cat food
July 30, 2013
This little girl is Princess, a lovely calico who is looking for her "fur"-ever home. Shelter viewing hours are noon to 4 p.m.
Sammie's Friends is in dire need of canned cat food for its shelter cats. There is a budget for dry food but not for wet. Please feel free to drop off food between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter is located at 14647 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley. For information, call 530-471-5016 or go to http://sammiesfriends.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum