Rough and Ready Fire board to meet
June 9, 2014
The board of directors for the Rough and Ready Fire Protection District is set to meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, 14506 Rough and Ready Highway.
Items on the agenda include an update on the air filling station, the station facilities' fee structure and seasonal positions.
For more information, call 432-1140.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table