Roadwork to close North Church Street
January 10, 2013
North Church Street, between Richardson Street and Doris Drive, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work Jan. 7 and 8.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., weather permitting.
Access to residences will be maintained, but through traffic will be required to use an alternate route.
Drivers are asked to observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site