Roadwork to close North Church Street
January 10, 2013
North Church Street, between Richardson Street and Doris Drive, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work Jan. 7 and 8.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., weather permitting.
Access to residences will be maintained, but through traffic will be required to use an alternate route.
Drivers are asked to observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom