Roadwork to close North Church Street
January 10, 2013
North Church Street, between Richardson Street and Doris Drive, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work Jan. 7 and 8.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., weather permitting.
Access to residences will be maintained, but through traffic will be required to use an alternate route.
Drivers are asked to observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public