Roadwork to close North Church Street
January 10, 2013
North Church Street, between Richardson Street and Doris Drive, will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work Jan. 7 and 8.
The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., weather permitting.
Access to residences will be maintained, but through traffic will be required to use an alternate route.
Drivers are asked to observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say