Roadwork announced in GV
June 11, 2014
Leduc Street south of the intersection of West Empire Street will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work today and Friday. The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Access to residences will be maintained, however, through traffic will be required to use an alternate route. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
South Church Street between West Main Street and Neal Street will be closed to southbound traffic through Friday. The Traffic Control System will be in place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
The signal at the intersection of East Main Street/ Sierra College Drive/ Dorsey Drive will be set to flashing red mode for underground utility work through Thursday night. The Traffic Control System will be in place between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however delays of up to five minutes may be possible.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location