Roadwork announced in GV
June 11, 2014
Leduc Street south of the intersection of West Empire Street will be closed to through traffic for underground utility work today and Friday. The closure will take place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Access to residences will be maintained, however, through traffic will be required to use an alternate route. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
South Church Street between West Main Street and Neal Street will be closed to southbound traffic through Friday. The Traffic Control System will be in place between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
The signal at the intersection of East Main Street/ Sierra College Drive/ Dorsey Drive will be set to flashing red mode for underground utility work through Thursday night. The Traffic Control System will be in place between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however delays of up to five minutes may be possible.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans