Roadwork announced for this week
April 14, 2014
The following roadwork is scheduled for the week of April 14-18:
Highway 49 (Placer County) from Elm Avenue to the Nevada County line: Motorists can expect various north and southbound lane closures from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. A contractor is scheduled to do utility work.
Interstate 80 (Nevada and Placer counties) from the South Yuba River to Eagle Lakes: Motorists can expect various east and westbound lane closures from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. A contractor is scheduled to do miscellaneous construction work.
Interstate 80 (Placer County) from Gold Run to State Route 193: Motorists can expect various east and westbound lane restrictions from 7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Monday through Thursday. A Caltrans crew is scheduled to do miscellaneous work.
State Route 89 (Placer and Nevada Counties) from Squaw Creek to Donner Pass Road: Motorists can expect various lane closures from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday. A Caltrans crew is scheduled to do crack sealing.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans