Roadwork announced for this week
April 14, 2014
The following roadwork is scheduled for the week of April 14-18:
Highway 49 (Placer County) from Elm Avenue to the Nevada County line: Motorists can expect various north and southbound lane closures from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. A contractor is scheduled to do utility work.
Interstate 80 (Nevada and Placer counties) from the South Yuba River to Eagle Lakes: Motorists can expect various east and westbound lane closures from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. A contractor is scheduled to do miscellaneous construction work.
Interstate 80 (Placer County) from Gold Run to State Route 193: Motorists can expect various east and westbound lane restrictions from 7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Monday through Thursday. A Caltrans crew is scheduled to do miscellaneous work.
State Route 89 (Placer and Nevada Counties) from Squaw Creek to Donner Pass Road: Motorists can expect various lane closures from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday. A Caltrans crew is scheduled to do crack sealing.
Trending In: News Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows