Road closure for Thursday markets announced in GV
June 27, 2014
The Thursday Night Marketplace will be held in downtown Grass Valley every Thursday beginning tonight until Aug. 14.
Several streets will be closed to vehicular traffic as part of the event between the hours of 4:30-11 p.m., including:
— Mill Street between Neal and West Main streets
— Bank Street between Mill and South Auburn streets
— West Main Street between South Church and South Auburn streets
— East Main Street between South Auburn and Stewart streets
— South Auburn Street between Bank and Main streets.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles