Reservations open for Elks All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed
January 29, 2013
Grass Valley Elks Lodge is hosting a “Last Chance” All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed at 6 p.m. Feb. 23. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Served with the crab will be homemade clam chowder, salad and bread. If you’re looking for something other than crab, we have a steak option with sauteed onions and mushrooms. This dinner comes baked potato, chowder, salad and bread. The steak option is not all-you-can-eat.
RSVP required by Feb. 13 by calling 530-273-9228. Cost is $40 prepaid or $45 without reservations. Grass Valley Elks Lodge is 109 School St. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers