Reservations open for Elks All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed
January 29, 2013
Grass Valley Elks Lodge is hosting a "Last Chance" All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed at 6 p.m. Feb. 23. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Served with the crab will be homemade clam chowder, salad and bread. If you're looking for something other than crab, we have a steak option with sauteed onions and mushrooms. This dinner comes baked potato, chowder, salad and bread. The steak option is not all-you-can-eat.
RSVP required by Feb. 13 by calling 530-273-9228. Cost is $40 prepaid or $45 without reservations. Grass Valley Elks Lodge is 109 School St. in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table