Reservations open for Elks All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed
January 29, 2013
Grass Valley Elks Lodge is hosting a "Last Chance" All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed at 6 p.m. Feb. 23. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Served with the crab will be homemade clam chowder, salad and bread. If you're looking for something other than crab, we have a steak option with sauteed onions and mushrooms. This dinner comes baked potato, chowder, salad and bread. The steak option is not all-you-can-eat.
RSVP required by Feb. 13 by calling 530-273-9228. Cost is $40 prepaid or $45 without reservations. Grass Valley Elks Lodge is 109 School St. in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom