Reservations open for Elks All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed
January 29, 2013
Grass Valley Elks Lodge is hosting a "Last Chance" All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed at 6 p.m. Feb. 23. Doors open at 5 p.m.
Served with the crab will be homemade clam chowder, salad and bread. If you're looking for something other than crab, we have a steak option with sauteed onions and mushrooms. This dinner comes baked potato, chowder, salad and bread. The steak option is not all-you-can-eat.
RSVP required by Feb. 13 by calling 530-273-9228. Cost is $40 prepaid or $45 without reservations. Grass Valley Elks Lodge is 109 School St. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier