Republican Women’s group to meet July 30
July 22, 2013
Nevada County Republican Women Federated will be welcoming new members to a luncheon in their honor July 30. During the fair in August, members will be working with the Nevada County Republican Party, volunteering at its booth.
Sheriff Richard Mack, described by some groups as "America's Sheriff," will be speaking to the NCRWF at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 18 at the Grass Valley Veteran Memorial Building. Mack is the former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona, and has made his mission to educate county sheriffs, law enforcement officers and American citizens about the meaning of being a constitutional law enforcement officer. He currently heads up the national office of Constitutional and Peace Officers Association. The cost of the event will be $10 per person. Alternately, a private "meet and greet," including refreshments, a book signing and reserved seating, is available for $50.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death