Republican Women’s group to meet July 30
July 22, 2013
Nevada County Republican Women Federated will be welcoming new members to a luncheon in their honor July 30. During the fair in August, members will be working with the Nevada County Republican Party, volunteering at its booth.
Sheriff Richard Mack, described by some groups as "America's Sheriff," will be speaking to the NCRWF at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 18 at the Grass Valley Veteran Memorial Building. Mack is the former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona, and has made his mission to educate county sheriffs, law enforcement officers and American citizens about the meaning of being a constitutional law enforcement officer. He currently heads up the national office of Constitutional and Peace Officers Association. The cost of the event will be $10 per person. Alternately, a private "meet and greet," including refreshments, a book signing and reserved seating, is available for $50.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges