Rep. LaMalfa announces mobile staff office hours in Nevada City
February 24, 2014
Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-CA) announced mobile staff office hours in the First District for the coming week. LaMalfa's staff will be on hand to answer questions, provide updates on legislation and help constituents with veterans' benefits, Social Security and other federal programs.
His office hours will be from 8:30-11 a.m. Tuesday, the Rood Center, CEO's Office,Northstar Room. The Rood Center is located at 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public