PV Fire board to meet Tuesday
March 3, 2013
Labor negotiations will be discussed in closed session during the regular board meeting for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District. The board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road.
Other items on the agenda include a report regarding receiving assistance in writing district policies.
For more information, call the district office at 432-2630.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death