PV Fire board to meet Tuesday
March 3, 2013
Labor negotiations will be discussed in closed session during the regular board meeting for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District. The board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road.
Other items on the agenda include a report regarding receiving assistance in writing district policies.
For more information, call the district office at 432-2630.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- INSERVICE: U.S. Air Force Airman Trevor J. Kellogg
- Three day yard sale at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire