Public invited to healthcare panel
February 22, 2013
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is presenting a distinguished panel of local healthcare experts from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on March 6 at the Madelyn Helling Library's Community Room, The event is designed to help the public better understand and navigate the upcoming changes in healthcare. What are these changes and how can you best prepare for them? How will they impact you, your family and our community? Join the Community Support Network for this timely topic. Open to the public, the meeting will include time for questions and answers. Scheduled panelists include:
Mr. Jeff Brown, director, Nevada County Health & Human Services Agency.
Mr. Scott McFarland, C.E.O., Western Sierra Medical Clinic.
Daniel J. Bibelheimer, M.D., Medical Director, Sierra Nevada Medical Associates, I.P.A.
Joe Britton, M.D., S.N.M.H. Emergency Physician and V.P. of Medical Staff Affairs.
For more information visit csnnc.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Free glaucoma and vision screenings for ‘Community Involvement Day’ on July 31
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws