Public invited to healthcare panel
February 22, 2013
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is presenting a distinguished panel of local healthcare experts from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on March 6 at the Madelyn Helling Library's Community Room, The event is designed to help the public better understand and navigate the upcoming changes in healthcare. What are these changes and how can you best prepare for them? How will they impact you, your family and our community? Join the Community Support Network for this timely topic. Open to the public, the meeting will include time for questions and answers. Scheduled panelists include:
Mr. Jeff Brown, director, Nevada County Health & Human Services Agency.
Mr. Scott McFarland, C.E.O., Western Sierra Medical Clinic.
Daniel J. Bibelheimer, M.D., Medical Director, Sierra Nevada Medical Associates, I.P.A.
Joe Britton, M.D., S.N.M.H. Emergency Physician and V.P. of Medical Staff Affairs.
For more information visit csnnc.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local