Public invited to health care panel of experts
February 23, 2013
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is presenting a distinguished panel of local health care experts from 3:30 to 5 p.m. March 6 at the Madelyn Helling Library's Community Room. The event is designed to help the public better understand and navigate the upcoming changes in health care. What are these changes and how can you best prepare for them? How will they impact you, your family and our community? Join the Community Support Network for this timely topic. Open to the public, the meeting will include time for questions and answers. Scheduled panelists include: Jeff Brown, director of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency; Scott McFarland, CEO of Western Sierra Medical Clinic, Dr. Daniel J. Bibelheimer, medical director of Sierra Nevada Medical Associates, I.P.A., and Dr. Joe Britton., SNMH emergency physician and vice president of medical staff affairs.
For information, visit http://csnnc.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death