Public invited to health care panel of experts
February 23, 2013
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is presenting a distinguished panel of local health care experts from 3:30 to 5 p.m. March 6 at the Madelyn Helling Library's Community Room. The event is designed to help the public better understand and navigate the upcoming changes in health care. What are these changes and how can you best prepare for them? How will they impact you, your family and our community? Join the Community Support Network for this timely topic. Open to the public, the meeting will include time for questions and answers. Scheduled panelists include: Jeff Brown, director of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency; Scott McFarland, CEO of Western Sierra Medical Clinic, Dr. Daniel J. Bibelheimer, medical director of Sierra Nevada Medical Associates, I.P.A., and Dr. Joe Britton., SNMH emergency physician and vice president of medical staff affairs.
For information, visit http://csnnc.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker