Public invited to health care panel of experts
February 23, 2013
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is presenting a distinguished panel of local health care experts from 3:30 to 5 p.m. March 6 at the Madelyn Helling Library's Community Room. The event is designed to help the public better understand and navigate the upcoming changes in health care. What are these changes and how can you best prepare for them? How will they impact you, your family and our community? Join the Community Support Network for this timely topic. Open to the public, the meeting will include time for questions and answers. Scheduled panelists include: Jeff Brown, director of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency; Scott McFarland, CEO of Western Sierra Medical Clinic, Dr. Daniel J. Bibelheimer, medical director of Sierra Nevada Medical Associates, I.P.A., and Dr. Joe Britton., SNMH emergency physician and vice president of medical staff affairs.
For information, visit http://csnnc.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton