Prism session starts today
January 18, 2013
Prism Weight Loss Program is a common-sense system to achieve your right weight by learning good eating habits and a healthy attitude toward food, all with a spiritual basis. Three courses are available in the Grass Valley area.
A six-week Phase I course starts at 2:30 p.m. today at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 W. Main St., Grass Valley (near downtown). Call Carol Lenhard at (530) 274-4477.
A free, mandatory orientation is at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, at First Baptist Church, 1866 Ridge Road, Grass Valley (across from Nevada Union High School). Phase 1 starts at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14. Contact Dawn Brindley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A free, mandatory orientation starts at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway (west of Grass Valley). Phase 1 starts at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 5. Contact Jeff Brown at (530) 274-1976
All Prism programs run in four six-week phases, for a total of 24 weeks; weekly sessions last about 90 minutes. Cost is $55 for Phase 1 materials, $45 for subsequent phase materials. Participants are asked to commit to the entire program.
Continuation programs for Prism alumni meet throughout western Nevada County. Contact Dawn Brindley at email@example.com for details.
Visit http://www.pwlp.com for more about Prism Weight Loss Program.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court