Presentation teaches business owners to create marketing videos
July 22, 2014
Nevada County Online (NCO) presents Doug Greene, photojournalist, webmaster and content developer at today's meeting from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City.
Greene will demonstrate how business owners can create marketing videos to educate, explain, and market their services with Google Hangouts and YouTube.
During his presentation, Greene will show the tools, tips and techniques for creating short videos that engage and compel viewers to take action.
He will demonstrate how to plan, produce, and, if time allows, the post-production process of creating short YouTube videos.
NCO is the largest business Meetup group in Nevada County with 372 members. For more information, visit http://www.nevadacountyonline.com/. NCO is for online beginners and experts and everyone in between.
All Meetups are open to the public. A $5 donation is requested. RSVP online at http://www.meetup.com/NevadaCountyOnline/.
Park down the hill and not in the library parking lot.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands