Pleasant Valley School District to discuss labor negotiations
April 8, 2014
The governing board of the Pleasant Valley Elementary School District will hold a regular meeting at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday in the Williams Ranch School Library.
The meeting will start with a closed session agenda which will include labor negotiations with the Pleasant Valley Teachers' Association, and Pleasant Valley Classified Association. The closed session will also include the board's evaluation of current superintendent Debra Sandoval.
Open session discussion items include 2013-14 employee awards, staff reports from each school in the district, and superintendent Sandoval's retirement.
The board will also vote to approve the purchase of security cameras to be bought through developer fee funds. Discussion around Tobacco Use and Prevention Education funding requirements regarding e-cigarettes will also take place at the meeting.
The board also plans to give an update on the inter-district transfer process, attendance, discipline and school climate.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier