Pleasant Valley School District to discuss labor negotiations
April 8, 2014
The governing board of the Pleasant Valley Elementary School District will hold a regular meeting at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday in the Williams Ranch School Library.
The meeting will start with a closed session agenda which will include labor negotiations with the Pleasant Valley Teachers’ Association, and Pleasant Valley Classified Association. The closed session will also include the board’s evaluation of current superintendent Debra Sandoval.
Open session discussion items include 2013-14 employee awards, staff reports from each school in the district, and superintendent Sandoval’s retirement.
The board will also vote to approve the purchase of security cameras to be bought through developer fee funds. Discussion around Tobacco Use and Prevention Education funding requirements regarding e-cigarettes will also take place at the meeting.
The board also plans to give an update on the inter-district transfer process, attendance, discipline and school climate.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location