Pleasant Ridge Union School District to hold meeting
April 8, 2014
The Pleasant Ridge Union School District board of trustees will hold its regular meeting Tuesday at the James W. Meshwert building on 22000 Kingston Lane in Grass Valley. Held at 6:30 p.m., the meeting's agenda will include discussion items about employee performance evaluations, special student recognition for Nevada County Speech tournament winners, and approval of contracts to provide Supplemental Educational Services.
Action items to be approved include a $100 donation to Nevada County School Boards Association, the memorandum of understanding with the Nevada County Superintendent, and the approval of an upcoming band tour to Music in the Parks, Great America on May 2 and 3.
The Governing Board will also hear an update and presentation on Proposition 39 from Indoor Environmental Systems, and a special presentation from CUE conference participants.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans