Pleasant Ridge Union School District to hold meeting
April 8, 2014
The Pleasant Ridge Union School District board of trustees will hold its regular meeting Tuesday at the James W. Meshwert building on 22000 Kingston Lane in Grass Valley. Held at 6:30 p.m., the meeting's agenda will include discussion items about employee performance evaluations, special student recognition for Nevada County Speech tournament winners, and approval of contracts to provide Supplemental Educational Services.
Action items to be approved include a $100 donation to Nevada County School Boards Association, the memorandum of understanding with the Nevada County Superintendent, and the approval of an upcoming band tour to Music in the Parks, Great America on May 2 and 3.
The Governing Board will also hear an update and presentation on Proposition 39 from Indoor Environmental Systems, and a special presentation from CUE conference participants.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Donations being accepted for Dr. Martin medical scholarship
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say