Pet of the Week
November 28, 2012
"Terence" is an orange domestic short-haired tabby. He is a loving, smart male who was found behind the Chevron station on McKnight Way. You can adopt Terence by calling Grass Valley Animal Shelter, Freeman Lane at (530) 477-4630.
For more pet adoptions, contact:
• AnimalSave, (530) 271-7071 or http://www.animalsave.org.
• Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter at 14647 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley or by calling (530) 471-5041.
• Friends Forever, A Cat Sanctuary, (530) 885-4228 or http://www.ffas.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, (530) 432-2778, (530) 432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc., (530) 268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooters Pals, (530) 350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Chows Plus, (530) 277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County