Penn Valley Fire to meet
February 11, 2013
PVFPD to meet this week
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet Tuesday, which is a change from its regularly scheduled meetings the first Tuesday of the month.
Items on the agenda include reports on trainings and incidents for the 2012 calendar year, as well as a review of revenue and expenses at the halfway mark of the fiscal year.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley. Fore information, call 530-432-2630.
—The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)