Penn Valley Fire to meet
February 11, 2013
PVFPD to meet this week
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet Tuesday, which is a change from its regularly scheduled meetings the first Tuesday of the month.
Items on the agenda include reports on trainings and incidents for the 2012 calendar year, as well as a review of revenue and expenses at the halfway mark of the fiscal year.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley. Fore information, call 530-432-2630.
—The Union staff
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers