Penn Valley Fire to meet
February 11, 2013
PVFPD to meet this week
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet Tuesday, which is a change from its regularly scheduled meetings the first Tuesday of the month.
Items on the agenda include reports on trainings and incidents for the 2012 calendar year, as well as a review of revenue and expenses at the halfway mark of the fiscal year.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley. Fore information, call 530-432-2630.
—The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- 1/2-acre vegetation fire off North Bloomfield contained
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity