Penn Valley Fire to meet
February 11, 2013
PVFPD to meet this week
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet Tuesday, which is a change from its regularly scheduled meetings the first Tuesday of the month.
Items on the agenda include reports on trainings and incidents for the 2012 calendar year, as well as a review of revenue and expenses at the halfway mark of the fiscal year.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. at Station No. 43, 10513 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley. Fore information, call 530-432-2630.
—The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire