Penn Valley Fire board to meet Tuesday
November 4, 2013
Penn Valley Fire Protection District board to meet Tuesday
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District is set to meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a continued discussion on succession planning for the fire chief position. The board might approve retaining a consulting company to recruit and hire a new chief.
The board is also set to ratify and adopt a memorandum of understanding between the district and the firefighters' union.
The board will meet at Station 43, 10513 Spenceville Road in Penn Valley.
For more information, call 530-432-2630.
— The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation