Penn Valley Fire board to meet
June 26, 2014
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a closed session conference with labor negotiators, as well as continued discussion of the potential consolidation of administration with other fire agencies. The wording for the argument in favor of Measure T — which would increase the spending limit under Prop. 4 — for the November ballot also will be discussed.
The meeting will be at Station 43, 10313 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley. For more information, call 432-2630.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say