Penn Valley Fire board to meet
June 26, 2014
The board of directors for the Penn Valley Fire Protection District will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a closed session conference with labor negotiators, as well as continued discussion of the potential consolidation of administration with other fire agencies. The wording for the argument in favor of Measure T — which would increase the spending limit under Prop. 4 — for the November ballot also will be discussed.
The meeting will be at Station 43, 10313 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley. For more information, call 432-2630.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier