Peace Center’s film series documentary addresses energy consumption
January 18, 2013
The award-winning documentary, "Energy Crossroads: A burning need to change course," exposes the problems associated with energy consumption. The film proposes concrete solutions, in hopes of inspiring those who want to educate themselves and be part of the solutions in this decisive era.
The film features passionate individuals, entrepreneurs, experts and scientists at the forefront of their field bringing legitimacy and expertise to the core message of the piece. This film is part of the Peace Center of Nevada County's 2nd Sunday Cinema Series. The film begins at 7 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains,246 So. Church St. in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County