Peace Center’s film series documentary addresses energy consumption
January 18, 2013
The award-winning documentary, "Energy Crossroads: A burning need to change course," exposes the problems associated with energy consumption. The film proposes concrete solutions, in hopes of inspiring those who want to educate themselves and be part of the solutions in this decisive era.
The film features passionate individuals, entrepreneurs, experts and scientists at the forefront of their field bringing legitimacy and expertise to the core message of the piece. This film is part of the Peace Center of Nevada County's 2nd Sunday Cinema Series. The film begins at 7 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains,246 So. Church St. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom