Peace Center’s film series documentary addresses energy consumption
January 18, 2013
The award-winning documentary, "Energy Crossroads: A burning need to change course," exposes the problems associated with energy consumption. The film proposes concrete solutions, in hopes of inspiring those who want to educate themselves and be part of the solutions in this decisive era.
The film features passionate individuals, entrepreneurs, experts and scientists at the forefront of their field bringing legitimacy and expertise to the core message of the piece. This film is part of the Peace Center of Nevada County's 2nd Sunday Cinema Series. The film begins at 7 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains,246 So. Church St. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier