Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays ( PFLAG) Parents’ Support Group meeting set
March 17, 2014
PFLAG will hold its monthly Parent’s Support Group meeting at 6 p.m., March 25, at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains, located at 246 S. Church St. in Grass Valley. This group is open to parents of children of any age or orientation, including lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual or any other orientation. The group includes parents who come to offer support, as well as parents who come to receive support. Group members will be with other parents who either have or are currently on their journey for a better understanding of their children. No matter what stage you are at on this path, you are welcome.
For more information, contact Pat at 530-274-1423.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers