Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays ( PFLAG) Parents’ Support Group meeting set
March 17, 2014
PFLAG will hold its monthly Parent's Support Group meeting at 6 p.m., March 25, at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains, located at 246 S. Church St. in Grass Valley. This group is open to parents of children of any age or orientation, including lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual or any other orientation. The group includes parents who come to offer support, as well as parents who come to receive support. Group members will be with other parents who either have or are currently on their journey for a better understanding of their children. No matter what stage you are at on this path, you are welcome.
For more information, contact Pat at 530-274-1423.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo