NU Class of ‘04 reunion set for August
July 3, 2014
The 10-year reunion for Nevada Union High School's class of 2004 will be at 4 p.m. Aug. 2 at the Nevada City Elks Lodge, 518 Highway 49. Light buffet-style foods will be served, cash bar available, as well as a professional photographer with a photo booth, music and dancing.
The festivities will continue until 10 p.m. Purchase tickets at https://nuhs2004.splashthat.com/. Tickets are $28 each. There will also be raffles for prizes to raise money for the NU athletics department. For more information, visit the Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/NUHS2004 or email Ashleen Buchter at email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Penn Valley Market owner falls prey to false internet rumor
- Hilary Hodge: Doug LaMalfa should know no seat is safe