North San Juan Fire to discuss parcel tax, truck lease
May 17, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday to discuss a district parcel tax, as well as the lease and possible purchase of a Ford F350 truck.
Other items on the agenda include a proposed preliminary 2013-14 budget.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at http://www.nsjfire.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local