North San Juan Fire to discuss parcel tax, truck lease
May 17, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday to discuss a district parcel tax, as well as the lease and possible purchase of a Ford F350 truck.
Other items on the agenda include a proposed preliminary 2013-14 budget.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at http://www.nsjfire.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance