North San Juan Fire to discuss parcel tax, truck lease
May 17, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday to discuss a district parcel tax, as well as the lease and possible purchase of a Ford F350 truck.
Other items on the agenda include a proposed preliminary 2013-14 budget.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at http://www.nsjfire.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County Democrats to host Dave Jones in Nevada City
- Grass Valley spaghetti dinner to benefit transplant donor and recipient
- Photography exhibit: amateur and professional photographers wanted
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raley’s makes donation to Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live