North San Juan Fire to discuss parcel tax, truck lease
May 17, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday to discuss a district parcel tax, as well as the lease and possible purchase of a Ford F350 truck.
Other items on the agenda include a proposed preliminary 2013-14 budget.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at http://www.nsjfire.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- YRCS Education Foundation ‘Fun Run’ partners with Sierra Harvest
- Drone View: Nevada City’s brilliant fall colors captured over Pioneer Park Sunday
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) wait list is open
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County teachers awarded grants for classrooms