North San Juan Fire to discuss interdepartmental relations
September 13, 2013
Interdepartmental relations and dispatch issues are on the agenda for the board meeting for the North San Juan Fire Protection District Tuesday.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of updating the district's master plan, the introduction of new firefighters, and a discussion of the department's structure following the application for a SAFER grant.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations