North San Juan Fire to discuss interdepartmental relations
September 13, 2013
Interdepartmental relations and dispatch issues are on the agenda for the board meeting for the North San Juan Fire Protection District Tuesday.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of updating the district's master plan, the introduction of new firefighters, and a discussion of the department's structure following the application for a SAFER grant.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana