North San Juan Fire to discuss interdepartmental relations
September 13, 2013
Interdepartmental relations and dispatch issues are on the agenda for the board meeting for the North San Juan Fire Protection District Tuesday.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of updating the district's master plan, the introduction of new firefighters, and a discussion of the department's structure following the application for a SAFER grant.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed