North San Juan Fire board to meet
February 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a discussion of the structural integrity of private bridges and culverts in the district, including Purdon and Edwards, as well as a discussion of board goals. The meeting will take place at the firehouse at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed