North San Juan Fire board to meet
February 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a discussion of the structural integrity of private bridges and culverts in the district, including Purdon and Edwards, as well as a discussion of board goals. The meeting will take place at the firehouse at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site