North San Juan Fire board to meet
February 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a discussion of the structural integrity of private bridges and culverts in the district, including Purdon and Edwards, as well as a discussion of board goals. The meeting will take place at the firehouse at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local