North San Juan Fire board to meet
February 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a discussion of the structural integrity of private bridges and culverts in the district, including Purdon and Edwards, as well as a discussion of board goals. The meeting will take place at the firehouse at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth