North San Juan Fire board to meet
February 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include a discussion of the structural integrity of private bridges and culverts in the district, including Purdon and Edwards, as well as a discussion of board goals. The meeting will take place at the firehouse at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- John Richard Green sentenced to over 200 years on molestation charges in Nevada County Superior Court
- 2 Colfax schools locked down after car vehicle suspect flees; suspect remains at large
- Pump Spill in Lake Wildwood
- ‘Know your neighborhood criminal’: Grass Valley man uses social media to identify ‘repeat offenders’
- Meet your merchant: Nevada City fashion designer creates wearable art from vintage recycled afghan blankets