North San Juan Fire board to meet Tuesday
November 15, 2013
North San Juan fire district board to meet Tuesday
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include the introduction of two new firefighters and a discussion of financials for September and October.
The district secretary's performance will be evaluated in closed session.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159.
— The Union staff
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council