North San Juan fire board to meet
February 24, 2014
The board of directors of the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include possible action on the final 2013-14 budget and a discussion on the nomination of a special district member to LAFCO. Board goals also are on the agenda, as is an update on the possible tax initiative informational outreach.
The board meets at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business