North San Juan fire board to meet
February 24, 2014
The board of directors of the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include possible action on the final 2013-14 budget and a discussion on the nomination of a special district member to LAFCO. Board goals also are on the agenda, as is an update on the possible tax initiative informational outreach.
The board meets at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday