North San Juan fire board to meet
February 24, 2014
The board of directors of the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include possible action on the final 2013-14 budget and a discussion on the nomination of a special district member to LAFCO. Board goals also are on the agenda, as is an update on the possible tax initiative informational outreach.
The board meets at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local