North San Juan fire board to meet
February 24, 2014
The board of directors of the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Items on the agenda include possible action on the final 2013-14 budget and a discussion on the nomination of a special district member to LAFCO. Board goals also are on the agenda, as is an update on the possible tax initiative informational outreach.
The board meets at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house