North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax
April 15, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is set to meet Tuesday and will be discussing the possibility of raising the parcel tax.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of facility rental fees and deposits, as well as the purchase of two new trucks. A performance evaluation of the district secretary will take place in closed session.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)