North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax
April 15, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is set to meet Tuesday and will be discussing the possibility of raising the parcel tax.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of facility rental fees and deposits, as well as the purchase of two new trucks. A performance evaluation of the district secretary will take place in closed session.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball