North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax
April 15, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is set to meet Tuesday and will be discussing the possibility of raising the parcel tax.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of facility rental fees and deposits, as well as the purchase of two new trucks. A performance evaluation of the district secretary will take place in closed session.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City