North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax
April 15, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is set to meet Tuesday and will be discussing the possibility of raising the parcel tax.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of facility rental fees and deposits, as well as the purchase of two new trucks. A performance evaluation of the district secretary will take place in closed session.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges