North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax
April 15, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is set to meet Tuesday and will be discussing the possibility of raising the parcel tax.
Other items on the agenda include a discussion of facility rental fees and deposits, as well as the purchase of two new trucks. A performance evaluation of the district secretary will take place in closed session.
The board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the district offices, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest