North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax increase
March 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. tonight.
Items on the agenda include raising the district’s parcel tax, aa well as work on the Station 3 water tank. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road; for information, call 530-292-1417.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers