North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax increase
March 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. tonight.
Items on the agenda include raising the district's parcel tax, aa well as work on the Station 3 water tank. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road; for information, call 530-292-1417.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans