North San Juan Fire board to discuss parcel tax increase
March 18, 2013
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District meets at 7 p.m. tonight.
Items on the agenda include raising the district's parcel tax, aa well as work on the Station 3 water tank. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Road; for information, call 530-292-1417.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo