North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
April 18, 2014
Measure Q will be one of the items on the agenda of the board meeting for the North San Juan Fire Protection District on Tuesday. Hank Weston, who has endorsed Measure Q, will be a guest speaker at this meeting.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at the firehouse, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. Other items on the agenda include a resolution calling for a general district election, a closed-session performance evaluation for Fire Chief Jason Flores and the introduction of two new firefighters.
For more information, call 292-1417.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Donations being accepted for Dr. Martin medical scholarship
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say