Nordic ski donations needed for those with special needs
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Developmentally Disabled (NCADD) is in dire need of not only ski equipment, but people who are willing to donate time and energy to help those in our community.
For over 30 years, volunteers from Nevada County have provided adults who have special needs the opportunity to enjoy some of the enrichments in life that most of us take for granted.
The equipment needed is primarily skis and boots with three-pin bindings and poles. Individuals who desire to donate, contact Pat Jaskier at 530-273-6673.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton