Nordic ski donations needed for those with special needs
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Developmentally Disabled (NCADD) is in dire need of not only ski equipment, but people who are willing to donate time and energy to help those in our community.
For over 30 years, volunteers from Nevada County have provided adults who have special needs the opportunity to enjoy some of the enrichments in life that most of us take for granted.
The equipment needed is primarily skis and boots with three-pin bindings and poles. Individuals who desire to donate, contact Pat Jaskier at 530-273-6673.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party