Nordic ski donations needed for those with special needs
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Developmentally Disabled (NCADD) is in dire need of not only ski equipment, but people who are willing to donate time and energy to help those in our community.
For over 30 years, volunteers from Nevada County have provided adults who have special needs the opportunity to enjoy some of the enrichments in life that most of us take for granted.
The equipment needed is primarily skis and boots with three-pin bindings and poles. Individuals who desire to donate, contact Pat Jaskier at 530-273-6673.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth