Nordic ski donations needed for those with special needs
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Developmentally Disabled (NCADD) is in dire need of not only ski equipment, but people who are willing to donate time and energy to help those in our community.
For over 30 years, volunteers from Nevada County have provided adults who have special needs the opportunity to enjoy some of the enrichments in life that most of us take for granted.
The equipment needed is primarily skis and boots with three-pin bindings and poles. Individuals who desire to donate, contact Pat Jaskier at 530-273-6673.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier