Nordic ski donations needed for those with special needs
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Adult Developmentally Disabled (NCADD) is in dire need of not only ski equipment, but people who are willing to donate time and energy to help those in our community.
For over 30 years, volunteers from Nevada County have provided adults who have special needs the opportunity to enjoy some of the enrichments in life that most of us take for granted.
The equipment needed is primarily skis and boots with three-pin bindings and poles. Individuals who desire to donate, contact Pat Jaskier at 530-273-6673.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County