Nominations sought for business award
November 22, 2013
The Rotary Club of Nevada City, in conjunction with the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce, is accepting nominations through Dec. 26, for the 2013 Business-Person of the Year Award. The award is open to anyone with a business based primarily in Nevada City, and the recipient will be honored at the annual Chamber of Commerce banquet in January 2014.
To nominate someone, provide your contact information, the name of the nominee, and a short statement about the nominee's public service and contributions to the community in writing to the Nevada City Rotary Club at P.O. Box 74, Nevada City, CA 95959.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum