Nominations sought for business award
November 22, 2013
The Rotary Club of Nevada City, in conjunction with the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce, is accepting nominations through Dec. 26, for the 2013 Business-Person of the Year Award. The award is open to anyone with a business based primarily in Nevada City, and the recipient will be honored at the annual Chamber of Commerce banquet in January 2014.
To nominate someone, provide your contact information, the name of the nominee, and a short statement about the nominee's public service and contributions to the community in writing to the Nevada City Rotary Club at P.O. Box 74, Nevada City, CA 95959.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house