New year, new board for Friends of Hospice
January 18, 2013
From left, the 2013 Friends of Hospice executive board members are co-vice president Bill Case, co-vice president Jody Case, treasurer Sharon Mathis and recording secretary Kathy Kusanovich, Past president is Diane Wilson and the current president is Cathy Jostes.
Members of the community are invited to share their talents with Friends of Hospice, According to president Cathy Jostes, this is an excellent time to consider membership in this educational and charitable organization. Friends of Hospice raises money, promotes the work of hospice and educates the community about their organization. Friends of Hospice is an auxiliary of Hospice of the Foothills, made up of community minded people who value the professional, comprehensive and compassionate care to the patients, their loved ones and the community that is provided by Hospice of the Foothills.
For more information call the FOH office at (530) 274-5121.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- INSERVICE: U.S. Air Force Airman Trevor J. Kellogg
- Three day yard sale at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire