New year, new board for Friends of Hospice
January 18, 2013
From left, the 2013 Friends of Hospice executive board members are co-vice president Bill Case, co-vice president Jody Case, treasurer Sharon Mathis and recording secretary Kathy Kusanovich, Past president is Diane Wilson and the current president is Cathy Jostes.
Members of the community are invited to share their talents with Friends of Hospice, According to president Cathy Jostes, this is an excellent time to consider membership in this educational and charitable organization. Friends of Hospice raises money, promotes the work of hospice and educates the community about their organization. Friends of Hospice is an auxiliary of Hospice of the Foothills, made up of community minded people who value the professional, comprehensive and compassionate care to the patients, their loved ones and the community that is provided by Hospice of the Foothills.
For more information call the FOH office at (530) 274-5121.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County