New Grass Valley Chamber broadcast live
July 30, 2013
Wednesday's invitation-only reception and ribbon cutting for the Greater Grass Valley Chamber and Visitors Center will be broadcasted live by TouchDown Productions.
The program will air 4:30-5:30 p.m. on NCTV's channels 11 and 16. It will also be streamed live on the Digital Media Center's website at http://www.nevadacountytv.org. Click under "Watch Local TV" in the middle of the home page.
Hosted by Cheryl Noble and Gil Dominguez, the live program will feature interviews with the Chamber/Visitors Center co-CEOs Keith Davies and Robin Galvan-Davies, elected officials, and other community who's who. There will also be a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Wednesday's telecast will also give viewers an inside look into the brand new Chamber office and Visitors Center. The Chamber's stately fireplace is the setting for the new Chamber Fireside Chat, a monthly, half-hour TV program that will look at our local business scene. The program is co-produced by Noble 1 Productions and TouchDown Productions. It will debut in August and air 7 p.m. Thursday evenings on NCTV and on the Chamber's YouTube channel, Grass Valley Chamber Network.
The public is invited to the Chamber's grand opening open house 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, before the invitation-only event begins.
The Chamber is located at 128 E. Main St., directly across from Grass Valley City Hall. Light refreshments will be served.
For information about the telecast, contact 530-208-9887.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance