Nevada County Tea Party fundraiser this fall
August 26, 2013
The Nevada County Tea Party will host its first fundraiser from 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 16 in Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. The event, themed, "Boston Tea Party," is a "fun"-raiser dinner, auction, raffle, entertainment with a few soap box speakers.
The members of the Tea Party will create a few regional favorites such as Boston clam 'chowda,' Boston baked beans, Boston brown bread and Boston cream pie along with barbecued tri-tip and chicken. Please bring a white elephant donation and receive a free ticket to pick one.
Our guest speakers will be Mark Meckler on current issues of the day, a surprise performance by Rex Ruth as Sam Adams and much more.
Visit http://nevadacountyteaparty.org for all the current information and to sign up.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say