Nevada County Tea Party fundraiser this fall
August 26, 2013
The Nevada County Tea Party will host its first fundraiser from 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 16 in Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. The event, themed, "Boston Tea Party," is a "fun"-raiser dinner, auction, raffle, entertainment with a few soap box speakers.
The members of the Tea Party will create a few regional favorites such as Boston clam 'chowda,' Boston baked beans, Boston brown bread and Boston cream pie along with barbecued tri-tip and chicken. Please bring a white elephant donation and receive a free ticket to pick one.
Our guest speakers will be Mark Meckler on current issues of the day, a surprise performance by Rex Ruth as Sam Adams and much more.
Visit http://nevadacountyteaparty.org for all the current information and to sign up.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County