Nevada County Social Singles open to new members
April 5, 2013
Nevada County Social Singles is a group that provides friendship and the opportunity for shared activities for singles of all ages. It regularly hosts a social hour open to both members and non-members alike on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. The next social hour will be from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. April 12 in the Library Room of the Holbrooke Hotel in Grass Valley. Dinner at a local restaurant follows. Information about the group and a monthly calendar of activities will be shared with potential members.
Formerly called the 50-plus Social Singles, the group is continuing its long-held policy of providing a warm and friendly welcome for singles of all ages and varied interests. For information, call 530-272-7075.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier