Nevada County Social Singles open to new members
April 5, 2013
Nevada County Social Singles is a group that provides friendship and the opportunity for shared activities for singles of all ages. It regularly hosts a social hour open to both members and non-members alike on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. The next social hour will be from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. April 12 in the Library Room of the Holbrooke Hotel in Grass Valley. Dinner at a local restaurant follows. Information about the group and a monthly calendar of activities will be shared with potential members.
Formerly called the 50-plus Social Singles, the group is continuing its long-held policy of providing a warm and friendly welcome for singles of all ages and varied interests. For information, call 530-272-7075.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Auburn Police arrest attempted kidnap suspect
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)