Nevada County couple to host book signing in Sacramento
March 18, 2014
Landon Carter and Diane Covington-Carter will be doing a book signing for their book "Falling in Love Backwards, an Unlikely Tale of Happily Ever After" from 2-4 p.m. March 29.
The signing will be at The Avid Reader, 1600 Broadway, Sacramento.
For more information, call 916-441-4400 or go to http://www.fallinginlovebackwards.com.
The book is available on Amazon, both in print and Kindle versions.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers