Nevada County Consolidated to discuss budget
December 28, 2012
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will hold a public hearing on the FY 2012-13 final budget at its board meeting Thursday.
The agenda also includes a discussion on the lease for the cell tower at Station No. 88, as well as a resolution opposing the fire prevention fee on structures within the State responsibility Areas.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at Station No. 84. 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws