Nevada County Consolidated to discuss budget
December 28, 2012
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will hold a public hearing on the FY 2012-13 final budget at its board meeting Thursday.
The agenda also includes a discussion on the lease for the cell tower at Station No. 88, as well as a resolution opposing the fire prevention fee on structures within the State responsibility Areas.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at Station No. 84. 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death