Nevada County Consolidated to discuss budget
December 28, 2012
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will hold a public hearing on the FY 2012-13 final budget at its board meeting Thursday.
The agenda also includes a discussion on the lease for the cell tower at Station No. 88, as well as a resolution opposing the fire prevention fee on structures within the State responsibility Areas.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at Station No. 84. 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Auburn Police arrest attempted kidnap suspect