Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 13, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District have called a special meeting and planning workshop Saturday.
Items on the agenda for the board meeting include promoting an engineer to captain, and approval of the contract with FireForce One to conduct an operational audit and find a new fire chief. The planning workshop agenda includes a discussion of last year's goals and objectives, a long-term, five-year plan, 2013 goals, and an update on facilities and fleet, as well as an update on the Joint Operating Agreement.
The meeting is set for 10 a.m. Saturday at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party