Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 13, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District have called a special meeting and planning workshop Saturday.
Items on the agenda for the board meeting include promoting an engineer to captain, and approval of the contract with FireForce One to conduct an operational audit and find a new fire chief. The planning workshop agenda includes a discussion of last year's goals and objectives, a long-term, five-year plan, 2013 goals, and an update on facilities and fleet, as well as an update on the Joint Operating Agreement.
The meeting is set for 10 a.m. Saturday at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)