Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 13, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District have called a special meeting and planning workshop Saturday.
Items on the agenda for the board meeting include promoting an engineer to captain, and approval of the contract with FireForce One to conduct an operational audit and find a new fire chief. The planning workshop agenda includes a discussion of last year's goals and objectives, a long-term, five-year plan, 2013 goals, and an update on facilities and fleet, as well as an update on the Joint Operating Agreement.
The meeting is set for 10 a.m. Saturday at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death