Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 13, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District have called a special meeting and planning workshop Saturday.
Items on the agenda for the board meeting include promoting an engineer to captain, and approval of the contract with FireForce One to conduct an operational audit and find a new fire chief. The planning workshop agenda includes a discussion of last year's goals and objectives, a long-term, five-year plan, 2013 goals, and an update on facilities and fleet, as well as an update on the Joint Operating Agreement.
The meeting is set for 10 a.m. Saturday at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville