Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 13, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District have called a special meeting and planning workshop Saturday.
Items on the agenda for the board meeting include promoting an engineer to captain, and approval of the contract with FireForce One to conduct an operational audit and find a new fire chief. The planning workshop agenda includes a discussion of last year's goals and objectives, a long-term, five-year plan, 2013 goals, and an update on facilities and fleet, as well as an update on the Joint Operating Agreement.
The meeting is set for 10 a.m. Saturday at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City