Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 19, 2013
A number of employees of the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will be sworn in at the board meeting Thursday, which starts at 7 p.m.
Battalion Chief Jerry Funk, Engineers Nathan Menth and Philip Nunnink, firefighters David Coombe, Cooper Hale, Jeffery Palmer and Robin Serna, as well as a captain, are set for a badge-pinning and swearing-in ceremony. There also will be a plaque presentation for retired Engineer Spencer Garrett.
Other items on the agenda include approving the fire chief job description and benefits, possible action on COBRA health benefit provisions and the Employee Assistance Program, and approval of the staffing roster.
The board meets at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers