Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 19, 2013
A number of employees of the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will be sworn in at the board meeting Thursday, which starts at 7 p.m.
Battalion Chief Jerry Funk, Engineers Nathan Menth and Philip Nunnink, firefighters David Coombe, Cooper Hale, Jeffery Palmer and Robin Serna, as well as a captain, are set for a badge-pinning and swearing-in ceremony. There also will be a plaque presentation for retired Engineer Spencer Garrett.
Other items on the agenda include approving the fire chief job description and benefits, possible action on COBRA health benefit provisions and the Employee Assistance Program, and approval of the staffing roster.
The board meets at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house