Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to meet
February 19, 2013
A number of employees of the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will be sworn in at the board meeting Thursday, which starts at 7 p.m.
Battalion Chief Jerry Funk, Engineers Nathan Menth and Philip Nunnink, firefighters David Coombe, Cooper Hale, Jeffery Palmer and Robin Serna, as well as a captain, are set for a badge-pinning and swearing-in ceremony. There also will be a plaque presentation for retired Engineer Spencer Garrett.
Other items on the agenda include approving the fire chief job description and benefits, possible action on COBRA health benefit provisions and the Employee Assistance Program, and approval of the staffing roster.
The board meets at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana