Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to host special meeting Thursday
March 5, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will host a special board meeting this Thursday. Items on the agenda include discussion of possible action regarding contingency plans for Chief Ray's absence during his vacation, as well as possibly extending Pam Miller's hours to 40 per week due to the additional workload.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For information, 530-call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- 1/2-acre vegetation fire off North Bloomfield contained
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity