Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to host special meeting Thursday
March 5, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will host a special board meeting this Thursday. Items on the agenda include discussion of possible action regarding contingency plans for Chief Ray's absence during his vacation, as well as possibly extending Pam Miller's hours to 40 per week due to the additional workload.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For information, 530-call 273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges