Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to host special meeting Thursday
March 5, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will host a special board meeting this Thursday. Items on the agenda include discussion of possible action regarding contingency plans for Chief Ray's absence during his vacation, as well as possibly extending Pam Miller's hours to 40 per week due to the additional workload.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For information, 530-call 273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum