Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to host special meeting Thursday
March 5, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will host a special board meeting this Thursday. Items on the agenda include discussion of possible action regarding contingency plans for Chief Ray's absence during his vacation, as well as possibly extending Pam Miller's hours to 40 per week due to the additional workload.
The board will meet at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For information, 530-call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death