Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to discuss audit, possible lawsuit
April 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District is set to discuss anticipated litigation concerning employee issues in closed session at its meeting Thursday.
Other items on the agenda include a report on the district audit and the associated search for a fire chief, as well as a conference with labor negotiators in closed session.
Old business items on the agenda include discussion and possible action on sensitivity training, and the possible hiring of a temporary administrative clerk.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death