Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to discuss audit, possible lawsuit
April 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District is set to discuss anticipated litigation concerning employee issues in closed session at its meeting Thursday.
Other items on the agenda include a report on the district audit and the associated search for a fire chief, as well as a conference with labor negotiators in closed session.
Old business items on the agenda include discussion and possible action on sensitivity training, and the possible hiring of a temporary administrative clerk.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party