Nevada County Consolidated Fire board to discuss audit, possible lawsuit
April 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District is set to discuss anticipated litigation concerning employee issues in closed session at its meeting Thursday.
Other items on the agenda include a report on the district audit and the associated search for a fire chief, as well as a conference with labor negotiators in closed session.
Old business items on the agenda include discussion and possible action on sensitivity training, and the possible hiring of a temporary administrative clerk.
The board meets at 7 p.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier