Nevada County Consolidated Fire board meets Monday
November 1, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire Department will meet Monday for an adjourned regular meeting.
Items on the agenda include awarding a contract to replace asphalt at Station 86, and amending the personnel code to adjust salaries to temporary appointments to higher positions.
The board will meet at 10 a.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party