Nevada County Consolidated Fire board meets Monday
November 1, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire Department will meet Monday for an adjourned regular meeting.
Items on the agenda include awarding a contract to replace asphalt at Station 86, and amending the personnel code to adjust salaries to temporary appointments to higher positions.
The board will meet at 10 a.m. at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County