Nevada County chapter of Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
August 26, 2014
The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence is a group devoted to creating an America free from gun violence, where all Americans are safe at home, at school, at work, at place of worship, and in our communities.
The group works to educate families about gun violence prevention and to help create and support public policy, legislation and regulations for sensible gun laws at the state and national levels. The campaign seeks to reduce firearm injury and death by keeping weapons out of dangerous hands.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier