Nevada County Bonsai Club
January 4, 2013
The mission of the Nevada County Bonsai Club is dedicated to promoting the art of Bonsai. Members strive to create interest and inspire participation by those interested in the art of Bonsai, from beginners to advanced artists. The group provides and coordinates information on Bonsai through meetings and through demonstrations by Bonsai artists at meetings and workshops. The club is open to all those interested in the art of Bonsai. Their goal is to instill in our members the appreciation and enjoyment of the art of Bonsai, and the satisfaction that comes from the creation of living art. Also, the club's goal is to provide an environment that allows members and visitors to learn the history of Bonsai as well as to learn and share the art of Bonsai in a comfortable social setting with other club members. The Nevada County Bonsai Club is a social, nonprofit club, founded for sharing the beauty and enjoyment of Bonsai, through teaching and communicating the living art form of Bonsai.
Club meetings are at 6 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month in the Nevada County Library Community Room, 980 Helling Way in Nevada City.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance