Nevada County Bonsai Club
January 4, 2013
The mission of the Nevada County Bonsai Club is dedicated to promoting the art of Bonsai. Members strive to create interest and inspire participation by those interested in the art of Bonsai, from beginners to advanced artists. The group provides and coordinates information on Bonsai through meetings and through demonstrations by Bonsai artists at meetings and workshops. The club is open to all those interested in the art of Bonsai. Their goal is to instill in our members the appreciation and enjoyment of the art of Bonsai, and the satisfaction that comes from the creation of living art. Also, the club's goal is to provide an environment that allows members and visitors to learn the history of Bonsai as well as to learn and share the art of Bonsai in a comfortable social setting with other club members. The Nevada County Bonsai Club is a social, nonprofit club, founded for sharing the beauty and enjoyment of Bonsai, through teaching and communicating the living art form of Bonsai.
Club meetings are at 6 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month in the Nevada County Library Community Room, 980 Helling Way in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City