Nevada City Winery celebrates fall with harvest party
December 27, 2012
In celebration of fall, the Nevada City Winery will host a Harvest Party from 1 to 7 p.m. Oct. 13 at 321 Spring St. in downtown Nevada City. The event, which is open to the public, includes wine and food pairings (three different sets over the course of the day), barrel tasting and a sampling of recent gold medal winners.
Staff will be on hand for guided tours of the wine cellar and an introduction to the crushing process. Live music will begin with Brandy Robinson with Dream and the Dreamer performing until the close of the party. For information, call (530) 265-9463.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed