Nevada City Winery celebrates fall with harvest party
December 27, 2012
In celebration of fall, the Nevada City Winery will host a Harvest Party from 1 to 7 p.m. Oct. 13 at 321 Spring St. in downtown Nevada City. The event, which is open to the public, includes wine and food pairings (three different sets over the course of the day), barrel tasting and a sampling of recent gold medal winners.
Staff will be on hand for guided tours of the wine cellar and an introduction to the crushing process. Live music will begin with Brandy Robinson with Dream and the Dreamer performing until the close of the party. For information, call (530) 265-9463.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- 1/2-acre vegetation fire off North Bloomfield contained
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity