Nevada City Winery celebrates fall with harvest party
December 27, 2012
In celebration of fall, the Nevada City Winery will host a Harvest Party from 1 to 7 p.m. Oct. 13 at 321 Spring St. in downtown Nevada City. The event, which is open to the public, includes wine and food pairings (three different sets over the course of the day), barrel tasting and a sampling of recent gold medal winners.
Staff will be on hand for guided tours of the wine cellar and an introduction to the crushing process. Live music will begin with Brandy Robinson with Dream and the Dreamer performing until the close of the party. For information, call (530) 265-9463.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Anti-human trafficking poster contest in Nevada County
- Film examines failings of ‘war on drugs’
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth