Nevada City Winery celebrates fall with harvest party
December 27, 2012
In celebration of fall, the Nevada City Winery will host a Harvest Party from 1 to 7 p.m. Oct. 13 at 321 Spring St. in downtown Nevada City. The event, which is open to the public, includes wine and food pairings (three different sets over the course of the day), barrel tasting and a sampling of recent gold medal winners.
Staff will be on hand for guided tours of the wine cellar and an introduction to the crushing process. Live music will begin with Brandy Robinson with Dream and the Dreamer performing until the close of the party. For information, call (530) 265-9463.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana