Nevada City Winery celebrates fall with harvest party
December 27, 2012
In celebration of fall, the Nevada City Winery will host a Harvest Party from 1 to 7 p.m. Oct. 13 at 321 Spring St. in downtown Nevada City. The event, which is open to the public, includes wine and food pairings (three different sets over the course of the day), barrel tasting and a sampling of recent gold medal winners.
Staff will be on hand for guided tours of the wine cellar and an introduction to the crushing process. Live music will begin with Brandy Robinson with Dream and the Dreamer performing until the close of the party. For information, call (530) 265-9463.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County