Nevada City Elks Lodge hosts benefit dinner for HOF
September 17, 2013
Elks Lodge No. 518 in Nevada City is sponsoring and hosting a special community dinner to benefit Hospice of the Foothills. Open seating for the spaghetti dinner will be from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17.
Families are welcome to enjoy this fun dinner with entertainment, dancing and raffles. Tickets for dinner will be sold at the door at $12 for adults and $5 for kids 11 to 15. Children under 11 are free. Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening. The event will be at the Elks Lodge, 578 Highway 49, Nevada City. Those who are unable to attend but would still like to make a donation can visit the Hospice of the Foothills' website at http://www.hofo.org.
Many businesses throughout the region have donated their services, food and raffle gifts to this event. Generous community support makes Hospice of the Foothills' care and services possible. For more information, email email@example.com or call Chelle Wheatley at 530-272-5739.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds