Nevada City Elks Lodge hosts benefit dinner for HOF
September 17, 2013
Elks Lodge No. 518 in Nevada City is sponsoring and hosting a special community dinner to benefit Hospice of the Foothills. Open seating for the spaghetti dinner will be from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17.
Families are welcome to enjoy this fun dinner with entertainment, dancing and raffles. Tickets for dinner will be sold at the door at $12 for adults and $5 for kids 11 to 15. Children under 11 are free. Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening. The event will be at the Elks Lodge, 578 Highway 49, Nevada City. Those who are unable to attend but would still like to make a donation can visit the Hospice of the Foothills' website at http://www.hofo.org.
Many businesses throughout the region have donated their services, food and raffle gifts to this event. Generous community support makes Hospice of the Foothills' care and services possible. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chelle Wheatley at 530-272-5739.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum