NCO examines Internet marketing
March 19, 2013
Nevada County Online, the largest business meetup group in Nevada County, presents "Win the Internet Marketing Game with Great Content" with Coryon Redd from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at Courtyard-Grass Valley, 210 N. Auburn St. A $5 donation is suggested.
Nevada County Online meetup group presents Coryon Redd, owner of batteries4less.com and Coryon.com Internet Marketing, as he shows you a system to improve your website and organize your social media marketing. The world of search engine optimization and social media marketing is always changing, but one thing remains the same: Good, timely content is the key to top search rankings. Google is carefully watching the popularity contest happening every day in cyberspace.
Your website's popularity is the most important factor for how it will rank compared to your competitors. Are you deciding each morning what you should post about? You shouldn't be! Discover a simple system to plan your content with an editorial calendar. This venerated tool of print media can be a crucial tool to keep on track with a coordinated plan. Combine this with social marketing, and you can leave a footprint for Google to follow right to your website.
Redd moved his company, batteries4less.com, to Nevada County in 2004. After getting hundreds of No. 1 rankings on Google for batteries4less.com, he started Coryon.com Internet Marketing to help businesses get to the top of Google, simplify their marketing strategies and make more money online. Go to the Coryon.com website for training videos, class announcements, marketing tools and website design portfolio. Redd is a co-facilitator and the speaking coordinator of Nevada County Online. To learn more about NCO, visit http://NevadaCountyOnline.com. To become a member of the meetup or to reserve a seat for the March 26 meeting, visit http://meetup.com/NevadaCountyOnline.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws